01 February 2011

On Egypt...

Will Egypt follow Tunisia's lead?
By the CNN Wire Staff


Just the other day I was watching the world news. Yep, I watch it sometimes. And prior to being interrupted by a kid wanting to watch Yo Gabba Gabba, the news casters were discussing Egypt. As we all know (well I hope you know) there's a crisis going on over there. I thought, well I felt a little troubled...as I sort of just slightly ignored what was happening. I then decided to go online and research articles on Egypt and "how Egypt got to where it was today", etc. 

My findings? Well, some of the articles and write ups were still a little unclear - which made me feel even worse. To say the least I tried but I still feel like I need to know more or have a better understanding. Strangely today, in the midst of working work/surfing I came along the blog: Magnificent Minimalist and the post: Dear, Egypt (see post)...

I feel a little better now. Thanks.


Articles:
Will Egypt follow Tunisia's lead?
By the CNN Wire Staff | January 25, 2011

This Sunday: All Angles of the Revolt in Egypt
The View From Here | David Gregory | January 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment