22 January 2011

The End + Beginning

Okay so I'm embarrassed to say that I've mentally been on Maternity leave for a little over two years now. Yes I said mentally! We it's all come to an end.  I'm back to the old me but with a monster of a toddler in tote. 

I am proclaiming today to be my first official day of structure - business wise that is. With that being said the online shop formally known as a~ieK will be reopening - but under a new name: Storied In Hue. I am keeping a few of my old products but also refining them...sort of, as well as introducing some new items. 

This is an exciting time for me but also a scary one.  It's almost like running into an old boyfriend who you thought you'd never ever want to see again! Wait, is it really like that. Hmmm, probably not. More so just a little nerver wrecking getting back into the grind, not to mention, the pressure all of the great talent I've come across and met during my time away! Anyway, I guess that's life - it keeps moving even if you don't.   

I could go on forever with this post but I won't. I ask that you stop by the shop - check it out - you may just find something awesome to call your own and my site from time to time, see what I'm up too or send a friendly hello.


Cheers and happy weekend friends.



Pictured:
Abstract In Geometry Note Card
4.25” X 5.5”
4 note cards + 4 envelopes (also sold as a single card)
Printed on 100% recycled 80lb card stock with archival inks
Package in a clear gift box
Designed and delivered with love
(Available Soon)




No comments:

Post a Comment